Saturday 6 August 2011

Welcome to my blog

This is my new blog that I hope will document my struggle to achieve dressage success with rather limited funds. By sharing my story, my ups and downs as well as my thoughts I hope to offer advice for people who want to become better riders, but struggle to make ends meet. Please feel free to comment, share your experiences, and your opinions. There will be lots of photos as well as videos that you can comment on – which you are invited to do so.



I do not claim to be a good or a successful rider; however I aspire to become the best rider I can possibly become – which is terribly difficult because I wasn’t born into a ‘horsey family’, and I do not have money stashed away to finance a career in dressage, or in horses in general. But still I’m ambitious, and I’m determined to become a good and hopefully successful rider one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment